1. You can’t control your sudden urge to yell “Opa!” as your hands reach for the ceramic plates.
2. You realize any food goes well with ouzo.
3. Suddenly, iced Nescafe tastes better than your mocha frappuccino with double whip.
4. You don’t understand anyone in your dreams, because they’re all speaking Greek.
5. You ask your partner to dye his/her hair medium-dark brown, purchase olive-colored contact lens (the 24-hour kind so he/she can wear them to bed), and change their term of endearment for you from sweetie or honey to moro-mou or xriso-mou.
6. The California sun just isn’t bright enough for you anymore.
7. You’ve replaced breakfast with a cigarette (or with running outside to smell the smoke off of your co-worker’s), you now eat your main meal at 2pm, and you stay up all night long, every night.
8. You’re repetitively humming this song or watching this video (Thank you, Anthony Skordi, for both!)
9. You’re looking for the bathroom bin into which you throw your used toilet paper.
10. You’re asking your kids to “close the light” and “take a decision.”
11. If forced to choose between sunglasses and socks, in winter, you don’t hesitate: “sunglasses!”
12. It’s March, April, May, June, July, or August.
Well, I hope it is of some comfort to you--you're in good company!